JAG Procurement - Procurement with Passion
The Procurement Company That Cares & Delivers
JAG Procurement Limited is dedicated to providing experienced and talented Commercial and Procurement resources to Infrastructure, Technology, ICT, FM and Engineering Projects UK wide.
We operate within both Public and Private sectors and have a wealth of cradle to grave commercial management experience. Full legal services can be provided through one of our partnership consultants.
We have experience of managing end to end procurement and commercial activities for some of the largest and most complex project for some of the best authorities and employers within the UK, including;
- London Underground - 4 Lines Modernisation Project, New Trains, New Track and Drainage, New Signalling System.
- Transport for London - Technology Procurement for Traffic Signal, CCTV, ANPR, and Autonomous Vehicles.
- MoD - Defence Infastructure Organisation - Oversea Prime FM Contracts for Oversea Bases.
- BEIS - Business, Energy, Industry and Business for Inter Department - ERP System replacement for Future Shared Services.
- Westminster City Council for Oxford Street and West End Redevelopment Project.
- The 4th National Lottery Competition for The Gambling Commission / Department Culture Media & Sport.
- International Trade Agreements for Department of International Trade.
- Olympic Games Media Centre for Olympic Development Authority.
- ESMCP for UK Home Office.
- High Speed 2 Rail Systems for DfT (Department for Transport).
- High Speed 2 On Network Works for Network Rail.
- Thames Tideway Tunnels for OFWAT (Office of Water Services ) & Thames Water Utilities Limited.
- Southern Water for Programme Procurement Manager.
- Lee Tunnel for OFWAT (Office of Water Services).
- Terminal 5 Heathrow - BAA (British Airports Association).
- BAA (British Airports Authority) UK Infrastructure Team.
Infrastructure and Technology ProcurementMajor Project Procurement
JAG Procurement Limited has been in consultancy appointment for major UK Infrastructure and Technology procurement assignments for many years. Our Senior Consultant has also had a long career in Infrastructure and Construction related industry, particularly Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumental, Controls and Automation services and solutions.
Our consultants have undertaken procurement activities for major clients from the UK Government, London Underground, TfL, Ministry of Defence, UK Home Office, UK Department of International Trade, BAA, Thames Water, Welsh Water, CH2, AMEC, Tideway Tunnels, High Speed 2, ESMCP and much more.
Our team can take on any size of engagement and would be happy to discuss with you how we can add value to your business.
Ever wanted to have a professional to give your bid a full read and review with professional feedback to maximise your opportunities?
Bid Reading and Proofing
All bids cost your business a considerable amount of money to be put together.
In both Public and Private sectors use various methods of scoring and evaluating proposals from suppliers and it is essential that you maximise this to have an opportunity of winning. This means reading carefully the evaluation criteria and scoring guidance and maximising each answer against these scoring methods.
The level of detail is in all you answers to ensure your clients evaluators and moderators are left unsure of your experience, capability or proposals, as this will only result in lower score than you may have received by simply rewording the statements and capturing all the important areas.
We specialise in doing a through and full Red Team Review over 2 to 3 day on your bid and proposals to ensure you are answering the exam question set by your client within the ITT and we ensure that you have maximised your opportunities within the guidance of the scoring criteria.
Our team are well used to understanding how commercial and legal team phrase questions and very used to reading through this to where they are looking for experience and capability to be shown in you response.
Just call us and we can price you a fixed price for this review.
Training that meets your needs
We do provide training that suits the need of your business and training that has a lasting impact on your business to allow it to succeed.
Our Training packages include but certainly are not limited to;
- Bid Writing
- Pubic Regulation Training
- Concession Regulation Training
- Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulation Training
- Utilities Regulation Training
- NEC 3 & 4 Training and Contract Management
- IMECHE Training
- JCT Training
- Market Engagement and Market Access
- Understanding Procurement Documents
- Maximisation of Behavioural Assessments
Our Consultant Team
James A Gear
Full Spend Analysis (Example)
Strategy and Market Engagement Development (Example)